Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I've been wondering how I could make Advent Conspiracy work all year: spend less, give more (of myself), worship God and love all. I don't want to get caught in meaningless Christmas shopping at the end of the year, so John and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby today, searching for craft projects we can work on during the year. I enjoy giving gifts I make so I think Hobby Lobby will be a place I shop this year and the years to come. The selection of yarn and crafts is endless. Like a kid in a candy store, I could spend hours looking for the perfect gifts to make.

Visit the Hobby Lobby closest to you or shop online. You can even sign up for email newsletters and savings coupons. The newsletters are filled with ideas for new crafts to pursue.

What ideas do you have for joining the Advent Conspiracy? Are you crafting gifts? spending more time with family members? I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

mready said...

Mready mens leather bomber jackets have outstanding combination of premium quality real leather and top quality extra fine elastic rib. Very soft quilt lining used inside will feel you more relaxed in both indoor and outdoor activities.

mready said...

Mready mens leather bomber jackets have outstanding combination of premium quality real leather and top quality extra fine elastic rib. Very soft quilt lining used inside will feel you more relaxed in both indoor and outdoor activities.